Agenda

Cycle Forum
Tuesday, 27th November, 2018 6.00 pm

Venue: F5, Town Hall, Katharine Street, Croydon CR0 1NX. View directions

Contact: Kieran Pantry-Melsom
02087266000 x63922  Email: kieran.pantry-melsom@croydon.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

1.

Apologies for Absence

To receive any apologies for absence from any members of the Committee.

2.

Urgent Business (if any)

To receive notice of any business not on the agenda which in the opinion of the Chair, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.

 

3.

Disclosure of Interests

In accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct and the statutory provisions of the Localism Act, Members and co-opted Members of the Council are reminded that it is a requirement to register disclosable pecuniary interests (DPIs) and gifts and hospitality to the value of which exceeds £50 or multiple gifts and/or instances of hospitality with a cumulative value of £50 or more when received from a single donor within a rolling twelve month period. In addition, Members and co-opted Members are reminded that unless their disclosable pecuniary interest is registered on the register of interests or is the subject of a pending notification to the Monitoring Officer, they are required to disclose those disclosable pecuniary interests at the meeting. This should be done by completing the Disclosure of Interest form and handing it to the Democratic Services representative at the start of the meeting. The Chair will then invite Members to make their disclosure orally at the commencement of Agenda item 3. Completed disclosure forms will be provided to the Monitoring Officer for inclusion on the Register of Members’ Interests.

 

4.

Minutes of the Previous Meeting pdf icon PDF 94 KB

To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 11 September 2018 as an accurate record.

 

5.

Action Plan pdf icon PDF 47 KB

Response to action points taken from the previous meeting.  

6.

Cycling Strategy/Central Croydon Cycle Tour

7.

Liveable Neighbourhoods Bid

To be presented by Ben Kennedy (Transport Strategy Manager).

8.

Local Implementation Plan 3 (LIP3) Update

To be presented by Ben Kennedy (Transport Strategy Manager)

9.

'Try Before You Bike' Scheme

To be presented by Isabelle Clement (Wheels for Wellbeing)

10.

Any Other Business

11.

Update from Cycling Groups

12.

Date of Next Meeting

Tuesday 19 March 2019.

13.

Exclusion of the Press and Public

The following motion is to be moved and seconded where it is proposed to exclude the press and public from the remainder of a meeting:

 

“That, under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act, 1972, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information falling within those paragraphs indicated in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972, as amended.”

 

Part B